Multi-room DVR price increase with free DVR for life
evanwiener
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a free multiroom DVR package (a discount of $19.99 on the bill) and noticed the $27.99 that was being charged for the 2-room DVR was increased to $31.98.

If I have free multiroom DVR without an expiration date, why didn't the discount get increased to match the price increase?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Multi-room DVR price increase with free DVR for life
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the credit not being adjusted. We would like to get this looked at. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please refer all posts to the new thread and discontinue posting on this one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the credit not being adjusted. We would like to get this looked at. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please refer all posts to the new thread and discontinue posting on this one.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
fp91

Anthony, you seem to be a super star on these boards. I have same issue.

Went through the whole song and dance of two Verizon contractors pitching us all this FIOS in my living room.

Not even 3 MONTHS LATER, you drop those foolish fee increases on me? Seriously?

Well, I just noticed my FREE DVR FOR LIFE is not so free. I want these adjustments fixed immediately.

Why does Verizon seriously follow the directions on individuals who insist on strategies that d*** over people?

And, before the mods get all huffy about some asterisks, remember.. you are taking people's money and lying to them.

What is wrong with Verizon? Is the culture that corrupted? Come on. Grow up and run a mature business.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the frustrations this causes you. We will be more than glad to assist with this. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes
evanwiener
Enthusiast - Level 2
This has been resolved. The price for the rental of the 2nd HD box is what increased.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over eight years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes