My Verizon Fios First Impression is NOT a good one! [New Customer]
justmyluck2
Enthusiast - Level 1

i signed up for the triple play and install for may 15, 2012. it is now June 2nd and still have no service! The first tech comes over, says he cant pull the fiber down because its done by a third party. ok, sounds good. They make you do the leg work to get the the union guys out to put out a line. well, they never called, its been a week, im kinda frusterated because i took a day off work, wasted 9 hours waiting for the tech to show up, just to tell me he cant do anything. I called to cancel my install, they said they will make it up by offering me a discount on my bill and a gift card. i ok'd the install again (oops) a contractor comes out, at this moment, i thought he was going to do the whole 'pull down the fiber line from the poll' thing, nope, tells me the SAME thing the last tech said. im on the phone again, now im **bleep**. i kept my cool, they offered me another discount, and they corrected an address issue. now i have to wait again. This lack of communication from the tech, dispatcher and csr's is unacceptable!! i'll just stick with Directv if they cant fix this. Smiley Indifferent

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon Fios First Impression is NOT a good one! [New Customer]
justmyluck2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two things: One, They had to run my credit, which takes points from my fico, so they have to do something. Second, they're giving a discount on my bill, when i get service installed because of these 'problems'. Another thing is that i hear from other people is that fios is great, and has lots of features. I hope to join the fios community soon! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
minded
Contributor - Level 1

It sounds like you've been through an ordeal.  I'm curious as to what they could have possibly offered you that keeps you trying to get the service.

justmyluck2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two things: One, They had to run my credit, which takes points from my fico, so they have to do something. Second, they're giving a discount on my bill, when i get service installed because of these 'problems'. Another thing is that i hear from other people is that fios is great, and has lots of features. I hope to join the fios community soon! Smiley Happy

0 Likes