My Verizon Web Pages
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

Frankly, I can't stand this.

It seems to take forever for me to find what I am looking for.

I spent 10 minutes dancing around last night before I could get to my TV Listings.

This morning, I wanted to see my phone logs - call received and made. I still haven't figured out how to do this.

I realize that Verizon wants to give users a start page from which they can get to whatever they want to do, but IMHO, they have not been successful.

IMHO, back to the drawing board for this

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Web Pages
Hubrisnxs
Legend

It's been a bear to get anywhere on the website, until I found the "I want to" section in black.  It's on the left side under the red banner at the top.   Once logged in though I can do all of the following pretty easy.  It gives quick links.

Give it a try.  

It's been a bear to get anywhere on the website, until I found the "I want to" section in black.  It's on the left side under the red banner at the top.   Once logged in though I can do all of the following pretty easy.  It gives quick links.

Give it a try.  

Q: What does the “I Want To…” tab allow me to do?

A: This area is chock-full of links to common tasks - like viewing your bill, paying your bill, checking email, changing your plan and much, much more!

You can also use the tabs next to the “I Want To…” drop down to easily toggle between general interest areas and your accounts & services.

Also they have a Video which helped me find the above.   Check that out too if you get a second.

Welcome to the All-New My Verizon

My Verizon is the fastest, easiest way to manage your Verizon account. You can view bills, update services, find movies, and much, much more.

about_install

0 Likes