NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIONS FOR THE DEAF!
JackieW2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to get information on the Visa gift card I was sent. I placed an order online with Staples. AFTER the order was placed, I received an email saying they apologize, but the tablet is not in stock. The CSR at Staples claimed that my Visa card was not charged. However, when I took a look, the money had, in fact, been removed from the account. I was told to call the number on the back of the card, which is what I did or TRIED TO DO. The relay operator dialed, listened all the way through, then came back and said THERE IS NO OPTION FOR A LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. None. Also, when you enter the requested information like the tracking number, etc. you get your current balance, then you are cut off.

This is the type of thing that I abhore about Verizon. I want to know why they still have that charge listed on the card! Why is it necessary for it to remain there forever? As long as it is listed, I CANNOT MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE. The tablet I ordered was $330.00, which took up almost the entire balance of the $400 Visa card. How in the heck is a hearing impaired person supposed to get any help if you do not provide the necessary services? It's as if you seem to think WE DO NOT EXIST! Why tie up those funds for days and days so that nothing else can be ordered?

I pay my bill on time EVERY MONTH! If I said to you it would take 3-5 days for me to make the payment past the due day, would you wait before cutting off my service? I don't think so. So why would you tie up the funds on my card, because you can't keep the accounts up to date? How much longer do I have to wait?????

0 Likes
Re: NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIONS FOR THE DEAF!
JackieW2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have going through the posts and was able to determine that 57% of the posts made here go unanswered. So it does not surprise me that a representative from Verizon could not take the time to respond to MY post. No one wants to have to answer why you have no services in place for the hearing impaired, but you still want your money, whether we can call you or not. But I'm going to help you out with that and file a complaint with the Americans with Disabilities Office. You don't have to explain to me, but you WILL have to explain to them.

Well, I'll say this, I'm done with you. I currently have two accounts, and, over the next year, as our homes are completed, you would have had the opportunity to provide services to many more homes. However,  I will be canceling my accounts, and will not send you another dime, unless those funds are released today.

Y'all have a good day!

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

1. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

2. I would assume the number on the card goes to a VISA support line, not Verizon. Verizon doesn't own the card, they just give them out.

JackieW2
Enthusiast - Level 2

You ASSUME wrong. It IS owned and operated by Verizon. Check with the Promotions Department, like I did, and you would know that. Secondly, you say this is a peer to peer forum. Mighty strange that Verizon personnel have answered other posts. That, certainly, is not peer to peer. Besides, if this is only a place to go to complain to no one in particular, then it's a waste of time. I don't have that kind of time to waste.

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please review the Private Message I sent you. Thank you.

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes