Never received Prepaid Visa Card
tuskenr8r

I , too, have never received my prepaid VISA card (mine was for $250). I have contacted Verizon several times and have been given several dates upon which it would be mailed to me. But it has not. ANd when I call back I get yet another date further out. I have been given a total of 4 dates. The newest is August 28. But I have no confidence in it being sent then either. I have long since past the 90 day time period. I cannot get anyone at Verizon to give me a straight answer on why I have not been sent my card. And no one seems to be able to get this resolved.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Never received Prepaid Visa Card
Milkcanmaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm 3 days away from reaching the 90 time frame in which to receive my $300 Visa reward...my status still says processing...? I'm hearing so many problems with people actually receiving these. ..you would think such a large corporations such as Verizon would not have so many issues in keeping to the terms of the original contract people sign... I personally already had my house wired for Charter and could have went to them but was drawn to the $300 bonus that Verizon advertised for enrollment...I certainly hope that I receive my Visa card within the next few days as promised...I know it may seem silly to other people but some of us kind of rely on those little bonuses and perks for bills and other things...I am one who is counting on mine....
BIGPOPPARAND
Enthusiast - Level 1

IT SAID IT WAS BEING MAILED 9-26-15 ITS NOW 10-31-15 NEVER RECEIVED CARD - NO ONE CAN GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER SEEMS LIKE  A SCAM TO ME IT WOULDNT TAKE 34 DAYS TO COME TO MY HOUSE - I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IM GONNA RECIEVE IT

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BIGPOPPARAND,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
DB3178
I TOO HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY $400.00 PREPAID VISA. I STARTED SERVICE EARLY JUN 15. IT IS NOW EARLY NOV (5 MONTHS SINCE SERVICE ACTIVATION).

VERIZON IS IN BREACH OF CONTRACT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, THEY NEED TO WAIVE MY NEXT 4 MONTHLY BILLS AND I WILL CANCEL SERVICE AFTER THAT.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO ACTION! ALL YOU GET ARE AUTOMATED CALL CENTERS WITH NO ANSWERS.

FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello DB3178

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes