New Order
joepatsfan54

Verizon Fios came to our apartment complex recently. Have a big event and we decided to go. We talked to a sales rep, signed up for Fios and were told we would get an email confirmation later that day. It never came. We were supposed to have it installed today. I called last night to verify they were coming and was told the order never was submitted. Sales Rep from last night redid the order and again said I would receive an email confirmation 5 minutes after listening and agreeing to recorded message. It never came. Received an automated call tonight saying I needed to verify order or my installation could be affected(which is now si=upposed to be tomorrow). I called back, talked to customer service and again they can't find my order. Are you serious? I can somewhat understand it happening once but twice? Unacceptable. I asked to speak to a manager and after waiting on hold was told he was on the phone and would be unable to talk to me until tomorrow. As someone who works in customer service I cannot eve begin to understand how you can treat people this way. I am staying with Comcast (reluctantly as I was excited to see how Fios was) as I have zero confidence in Verizon at this time. I have had Verizon Wireless for years and never had an issue. Customer Service has been nothing short of spectacular. How can there be such a difference?

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem. Tonya D.

0 Likes