New account number not online, can only see old account X2
jschunds

Having same problem as user JKOREILLY ‎01-07-2015 02:23 PM.  Most of his post info is below... except that I updated my number of wasted calls to tech? support and those 'E' people that have not helped.  CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS PLEASE???  Changed over to new account on 11/12/14... still cannot see new account online.  When I log in, I get my old account.  Each time I call, I have to explain the whole story again, only to be told that the person is adding notes to my account so I won't have to.  Or my favorite.... I will need to escalate this to the next level, then I never hear back.  This is VERY sad and unprofessional Verizon.

I moved and my old account was closed out and a new account # opened. When I login, I can only see the old account which ended months ago. If I try to register again, when I type the acct # and my zip code it says its aleady registered. I can't view bills or make payments on my new account #. I've done 6 phone calls. Incredibly frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: New account number not online, can only see old account X2
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jschunds,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: New account number not online, can only see old account X2
bubraves

I am having the same issue. I received a notification that my bill was late to find out my account showed a zero balance because it's my old account, not my new one. This is very frustrating.

0 Likes