New account number not online, can only see old account
jkoreilly

I moved and my old account was closed out and a new account # opened. When I login, I can only see the old account which ended months ago. If I try to register again, when I type the acct # and my zip code it says its aleady registered. I can't view bills or make payments on my new account #. I've done 2 live chats, emails, and 3 phone calls (last one ending in me getting put on hold and then dropped from the call). Incredibly frustrating! How am I supposed to pay my bill if I can't even see it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: New account number not online, can only see old account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jkoreilly,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
richstrayer

I am having this exact same problem.  Spent an hour on the phone with no resolution.  Have someone fix this and then reach out to me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello richstrayer

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
tatsu

I am having this exact same problem, too.  Spent two hours on the phone with no resolution.  Have someone fix this and then reach out to me.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello tatsu,

Please briefly describe the issue you are having and what steps had been taken to resolve it with phone support.

0 Likes
tatsu
Actually, I've been having this problem since last December. I called the customer service 3 times already and I had to spend between 1 to 2 hours each time. When I called them, they pass me around 5 to 6 different people and I had to explain from the beginning. In fact, I called this morning and spend 2 hours and She told me to wait for one hour then it would fix this problem. But it failed again. The problem is after I logged in, when I clicked the "Bill & Payment" tab, I got this message, "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later." As I said, I've been seeing this since last Dec. How long do I have to wait?????????? We've been noticed that there are two account numbers even though I only have one account. The one on the Internet and the other one on the paper bill don't much. That why I counldn't access "Bill & Payment". The number on the paper bill is active one and the Internet one is old one. That what they explained. To me, it sounds so simple but is it really so hard to fix this?
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tatsu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
tatsu

I can't find "frequent basis". Please advice me where I can find.

Tatsu

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

That is not a place. It means you should check your private support case often.  Please follow the directions for clicking your profile and finding the link for your private support case.

0 Likes