New customer... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE ALREADY!!!
thaghost87

Called in to inquire about getting service in my new apartment. Spoke to a lady rep 2 times today, the last time i spoke with her she informed me of a price and a free tablet that I was supposed to get as promotions. After I agreed because of the promotions and price was sounding good she proceeded to run my credit. Aproved and everything is ok.... Until!!! I got the confirmation email and the price is higher than what she told me and the tablet is free. The tablet I have to sign a two year paid subscription agreement with verizion wireless which I asked about specifically before agreeing to have my credit checked. She informed  me that I could just get a tablet without signing up.

After receiving the email I called imediately to find out whats the truth about the two differences, the rep I receive tells me that the email is correct and the previous agent who signed me up was incorrect and that there isn't anything they can do about it but to cancel my serivce. I tell her thats nice but you've already ran my credit which gives me a blemish on my credit. I ask them to pull the recored conversation where I doubled checked everytinhg and the rep lied to me. They say they will but there still isn't anything they can do for me.

I'm highly upset and do not think I'll keep this serivice or ever do business with this company!! How can such a large company have an employee that says one thing to get customers to agree to terms and then it's different after a cresdit check and nothing be done for the customer!!!

0 Likes
Re: New customer... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE ALREADY!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thaghost87,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes