New password for MV landline bill access CHANGES INTERNET EMAIL PASSWORD!!!!
dwgriffi2

Holy cr@p!   It would seem to be impossible but it's true.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, when I kept getting kicked back to the wireless site when trying to access the landline bill.   Verified on every device I have. 

Has this ever happened to anyone?   I've always avoided doing anything I could on the Verizon site, paying bills via my bank.  Now I'll stay away even more.   Who knows what other cross hooked things are happening?

0 Likes
Re: New password for MV landline bill access CHANGES INTERNET EMAIL PASSWORD!!!!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Been discussed before.  Its part of their "improved" security.  Just ignore the fact that it says Verizon Wireless.  They also wanted people to change their passwords as they now a bunch of them were stolen.   Note changing your verizon site password should always change your email password (actually sometimes it didn't which is a problem.

Your actual verizon residential userid and verizon wireless userid (if you use verizon wireless), and their passwords, remain independent at this time.

0 Likes