No. Its still not working.
rdkiefer
No. Its still not working.

Signed up for extra HD package just to get NFL Red Zone and paying extra $45 a month for nothing. I've been on the phone with tech support for the past several weekends and nobody can fix it. The last tech said an engineer would have to look at it and that I should be refunded for the time that I've paid for the channel....it's been a waste and I would really like someone to get NFL Red zone working before Sunday. Its getting ridiculous and I certainly do want to be refunded for the extra costs I've paid since upgrading my package.

This is the worst service I've ever received from Verizon. The wait times get longer and longer. I talk to 3-4 different people who have NO IDEA what they're doing. I get asked the same question 30 times, "Do you have it,on the right channel? What channel do you have it on?" REALLY?! Do you think I'd waste hours of my life on hold with Verizon while I had it on the wrong channel?!? Get it together and fix my service. I'm tired of being passed around from agent to agent to department to wherever!
0 Likes
Re: No. Its still not working.
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your venting at Peers here.  Obviously something is not right on your account and its something the regular Verizon people have no idea how to fix, which is why they said they need to have an engineer look at it.

What happens if you try and order it from the STB?  Error message?

0 Likes
rdkiefer
Yes, and no one can figure it out.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rdkiefer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes