No Refund in over 3 months and NO ONE at Verizon can give me an update!!!!
Jheller81
Hi,
Anyone having problems in getting a refund check from Verizon? I canceled my service in Oct 2013 due to a relocation. I am now getting bills stating that I am owed a refund of $77.00. I call Verizon each month requesting a status update as to when my check will be mailed and I keep getting the run around. I returned my equipment in timely and in working order. One time I was told that Verizon needed to check the equipment. Another time I was told that it could take 90 days to issue a refund. I always paid my bills on time and in the full amount. As I explained to the Verizon associate, if it will take Verizon 90 days to mail me a check, then I should have 90 days to pay my bill. It has been well over 90 days so where is my refund check now??? I am sick of the run around and tired of waiting on hold and getting transferred around. All I want is my refund check. Warning to all with Verizon service, DO NOT PAY YOUR ACCOUNT IN FULL a month or two before you plan to cancel your service or you will be stuck in this awful situation as I am. It is a shame as Verizon FiOS was a good service, just not good at issuing refund checks!!!
0 Likes
Re: No Refund in over 3 months and NO ONE at Verizon can give me an update!!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jheller81,

We haven't heard from you in quite a while, despite our requests for updates on your status. As such we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional questions please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
sbcos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem, I filed a complaint with the attorney general . Its criminal.

0 Likes