ONEBILL
stef1965

January 20, 2014 Please note we have been a VERIZON customer for many, many years and for at least the last 5 years we have been on the one bill program. I have noticed over the last couple of years that we are not eligible for any of the great Verizon programs such as EDGE because we were enrolled in ONEBILL. So in November of 2014 we asked to leave this program. It has been nothing but HORRIBLE since. ONE BILL employees refuse to work with me – AS ONE MANAGER ADVISED ME – MY CONCERNS ARE NOT ONE BILLS PROBLEM. I have been billed by both one bill and Verizon Wireless for my wireless devices. After the first 6 calls to try and fix the issues, I finally had a great young lady with Verizon Wireless who found ONE of these double bills – and she called and spoke with ONE BILL on a three way with me – BUT NEITHER SIDE wants to take the blame and credit me the monies due NOR will ONE BILL INVESTIGATE FURTHER to find the additional double billings. I know for a fact the only thing I owe one bill for is my RESIDENTIAL phone – they REFUSE to tell me this amount – they state I OWE THEIR ENTIRE AMOUNT --END OF DISCUSSION. WIRELESS DOUBLE BILLING ME IS NOT THEIR PROBLEM– even though Wireless has advised those MUTIPLY TIMES I owe NOTHING for my wireless devices. How do you file complaints? Do I need to get the Better Business Bureau Involved?

0 Likes
Re: ONEBILL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi stef1965,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes