One bill discount never applied
Kibe229
I have been going through the same problem as others. I signed up in Feb 2013 and was told it would take a few months for the one bill discount to start. 4 months later I have one bill and not the $10 discount I was promised.
Customer service has not been helpful, particularly through email to the reps don't seem to read them or review the account before responding. In one email in October the rep actually tried to tell me the discount ended a year ago. That response really angered me because it's a complete lie. Future emails have yielded no results.
I would really like this to be resolved and don't think it's fair to have overpaid all this time. It's the holidays and I'd much rather have that money to spend on my kids.
0 Likes
Re: One bill discount never applied
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kibe229,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kibe229,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. Sorry we counldn't get everything you wanted, but were able to credit you. If you ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes
yaps916

I have the same problem.  I also signed up for ONEBill in Feb 2013 and have never seen the $10 discount on my bill.  I've contact support a number of times about this for the past few months and have been given the runaround every time.  Can you help?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Yaps196,

We have not heard anything back from you. If anything else id needed please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes