• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Bronze Contributor II
jmcohen23
Device: Samsung Reality
0 Kudos

Online Call Log in MyVerizon 3.0

just curious to see if anyone else's call log is not coming up?

when goto Verizon Central (MyVerizon 3.0) and view my "Calls" tab, I get the following error message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience.  Your order is pending and we need to verify your information from you in order to move forward.  Please call your local business office."

I highly doubt that this is an "order" issue, and furthermore, probably cannot be resolved by my "local business office".

This has been up there for more than two days.  I have tried logging out, refreshing cache, etc....

You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. --Yogi Berra
KaLin
0 Kudos

Re: Online Call Log in MyVerizon 3.0

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Contributor
y2kbytz
0 Kudos

Re: Online Call Log in MyVerizon 3.0

I cant view a call og of my out going or incoming calls,  why

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411