Online bill pay account showing NA and can't pay?
Richardg1
After paying online for years, when I log on our Verizon account it now says "bill summary not available" and will not let us pay! This, after showing our amount due. I called and spoke with Verizon rep who said "nothing wrong with Internet" on thier end, but I can pay by phone with a $3 charge. I told him I shouldn't have to pay extra since I've been longtime customer that has always used Internet to pay. He "wished me luck." We're going to incur late charges soon...I've tried changing passwords (didn't help) and creating new account (cannot as 'account already exists.') to no avail. Can anyone help???

0 Likes
Re: Online bill pay account showing NA and can't pay?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Try clearing your browser cache and all Verizon cookies, or try using a different browser.  Please post back if you are still unable to use online bill pay.

0 Likes
Richardg1
Tried on iPhone6, tried Internet Exp on laptop, as well as Google Chrome and Firefox: all yield same result. "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."
0 Likes
Richardg1
Thank you for the response.

Just tried again on iPhone for about the 10th time in last week or so, and for some reason it let me make payment, and all my info came back!

Spent about 2 hours of 'my' time total on this, trying to PAY my bill. I had to google, and subsequently join this forum JUST TO GET A RESPONSE from someone who might be able to help me. Calling in to Verizon reps is a total waste of time. To say I'm a bit displeased with Verizon is a bit of an understatement; my time is worth something too and having to 'waste' it simply trying to make a payment is ridiculous.

Frustrated, angry and over it.

0 Likes