Online does not reflect revised bundle
Ronniemack
Enthusiast - Level 2

With my contract up this week I called Verizon on 9/13 and revised my bundle -- also ordered the advanced router. For some reason the agent could not send a confirming E Mail  As of today 9/17 the revised bundle is not reflected online and I cannot access the info for my new estimated bill.  I am getting the pending order message yet the order status is completed.  My new router is intalled and operating just fine.  After multiple chatting and calling I was referred to the ecenter -- based on the message on this board that's not likely to be fruitful.

Why is it that my revised service is not available to an online inquiry?  I would like the confort of knowing that what I agreed to over the phone isn't vaporware.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Online does not reflect revised bundle
Ronniemack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Issue resolved.  Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ronniemack,

Sorry you are having difficulty finding your bundle information online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Ronniemack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Another odd thing is that online shows that the last time I signed in was on September 13 yet I have logged in every day this week, including this morning. 

0 Likes
Ronniemack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Issue resolved.  Thank you!

0 Likes