PAPERLESS BILLINGS
obiggs01

Today is the 3rd day I try to pay my bill i have been on paperless billing for 1yr and all the sudden last month I was not able to pay or view my bill online or over the phone ,i was getting the same msg  both online  and cell ***(currently you have no outstanding bill or there is no bill information)please just put my account back to paper statements***** I have gotten many apoligies I  JUST WANT A PAPRER BILL and i also want to be able to  my bill with out having to call and wait online for 20 minutes and pay pay 3.50 fee otherwise i will disconnect all my 3 lines after 8yrs.

0 Likes
Re: PAPERLESS BILLINGS
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@obiggs01 wrote:

Today is the 3rd day I try to pay my bill i have been on paperless billing for 1yr and all the sudden last month I was not able to pay or view my bill online or over the phone ,i was getting the same msg  both online  and cell ***(currently you have no outstanding bill or there is no bill information)please just put my account back to paper statements***** I have gotten many apoligies I  JUST WANT A PAPRER BILL and i also want to be able to  my bill with out having to call and wait online for 20 minutes and pay pay 3.50 fee otherwise i will disconnect all my 3 lines after 8yrs.

You can de-enroll from paperless billing by:

-  logging to myverizon.com and go to the Paperless Billing - Manage section, and when you get the pop-up for "Manage Paper Free Bill Delivery Options", select U.S. Mail Delivery.

-  speaking with a customer service agent who can de-enroll you at 1-800-Verizon.

-  contacting a representative at a local Verizon FiOS store who is able to de-enroll you (check if the store can do it; some of them have limitations on types of changes they can make on an account). I know the ones in my area have been able to make modifications).  You can also make payments at a local store.

For a list of local stores:

http://www22.verizon.com/Support/Residential/tv/fiostv/General+Support/Account+Issues/QuestionsOne/8...

Good luck!

0 Likes