POOR SERVICE AGAIN
customer310

It is Saturday Jan 5 and my service for TV, Internet, and phone is down and a technician must be sent to the house. NOW GET THIS- THE NEXT AVAILABLE DAY IS ON TUESDAY. So I miss the whole weekend of Football playoffs and miss the Monday night College Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!. What kind of service is this??? I'll tell what it is-- THE FATCAT BOSSES HAVE CUT COSTS AND SERVICE SO THEY CAN TAKE HOME BIG BONUSES WHILE THE CUSTOMER TAKES YOU KNOW WHAT. This isn't the first time too. I will be calling DIRECTV and bet they can install a whole new system before a Verizon technician can get here. ANYONE CONSIDERING THE INCOMPETENT, RUDE, ANTI-CUSTOMER COMPANY FOR SERVICE SHOULD STOP NOW AND GO TO COMCAST OR AT&T.

0 Likes
Re: POOR SERVICE AGAIN
mmm70a
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't blame you for checking with another provider. My DVR fried in the last "upgrade". Verizon overnighted me a new box that took two hours to activate. Now I have been "activated" for 24 hours and the **bleep** thing keeps going off and on. Not only that but my Internet keeps looping during Sarfari log on and I can't access my computer. Interesting enough I had to download a new search engine and Verizon homepage did not work there either. So I have set a new hompage and it's NOT verizon anymore. So I am starting to think that they don't want my business. I plan to call and get my billing corrected for my lack of being able to use the products. Monday morning Time Warner will be getting a call from me to set up an appointment. SUCKY SERIVICE VERIZON!

0 Likes