PREPAID VISA GIFT CARD
misstanique26

Has anyone else had any problems getting their prepaid visa card??? I originally signed up for my service back in July when I moved which included a package deal with a $200 prepaid visa card. Here it is the end of December I have yet to receive it. I have contacted customer service at least 5 times and have spoken to at least 7 different people in both customer service and the promotions department. Each time I've called there is a new excuse as to why I had not receive my card. #1 "Oh, somehow the promotion fell off your account, you should receive it by November 5" #2 "I'm not sure what happened but we'll send it out right away" #3 "Somehow it was in the wrong name and going to the wrong address" and the list goes on with the excuses. COME ON VERIZON! I kept my service, even upgraded my package, and paid my bill on time as indicated. Why make a promise if you have no intentions of following through? The last time I contacted customer service was over a month...really wanted to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. WRONG DECISION!

0 Likes
Re: PREPAID VISA GIFT CARD
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Misstanique26,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes