Payment Arrangement
us09
My services are currently suspended for $712. We are going through a financial hardship at the moment and are trying to catch up on our bills. Having TV and internet services would help to relieve some stress. The kids keep asking when the tv will be back on. I can't afford to pay $712 at one time but can promise to pay my entire bill by the end of September. Any chance Verizon will accept that arrangement and reactivate service?
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Payment Arrangement
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-VERIZON or via Live Chat at http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Ladyredbingo

the site for payment arrangements and payments are not working.   I dont want to talk to a representative I want to be able to set up my payment arrangement by myself whenever I want to.

Put the site back the way it was.  Verizon sucks and of course I can't switch residential carriers cuz Verizon has a monopoly in my State n is the only carrier for residential service.Smiley Mad

Please dont repost links to payment arrangements and payments area, if you knew what you were doing you would know they dont work at all

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes