Payment Due Date
sshields5

Is there no email for customer complaints? I was on the phone with Verizon regarding changing my bill due date. I was told by several reps that it can be done since I am in Texas. Spent another 30 minutes on the phone just for them to tell me it cannot be done because of the services I have with them. What kind of crap is that? What the hell services do I need to have in order to change the due date of my bill? Please someone provide me with an email to corporate or for complaints.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Payment Due Date
triniek

I hear ya!!  I also just need to change my auto bill date but I don't have time to be on hold with customer service for a half hour.  why no email?  Soooo annoying!  

0 Likes
Re: Payment Due Date
Lulu2009

I have also inquired about changing my payment due date, which I was told couldn't be done for whatever ridiculous reason was given to me.  It is incomprehensible to me that in this day and electronic age of all kinds of gadgets and gizmos this simple request cannot be accommodated.  Oh well, guess I will just keep on ignoring late fee charges and just pay for services until they are terminated!

0 Likes