Payment
mac308

On the 6th of March, I paid my bill online..and on the 16th of March, Verizon (without my permission) took another monthly bill amount that isn't due to the 29th of March.  I was told 'automatic payments' are withdrawn early.  Never did I sign up for automatic payment, and was told perhaps this was an error & no turning back, except to 'unroll' me out of automatic payments.

It would be such a better idea to advise what is going on and when via email--phone, text, etc. to make Verizon customers aware of what is being done--like bill pay 13 days in advance or taking 2 payments in 10 days.  Word of advice for every one out there...beware.  No advice for Verizon!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Payment
kcmadd

Here is an idea for Verizon, train your telephone employees so that when a customer calls they actually get help. I just got off the phone with a customer service rep that told me she would send me a new DVR free of charge in 3 days (all these statements were incorrect) or I could pick it up at a store which she provided the address for. I told her that was a Verizon Wireless Store but she said no it wasnt (it is). She put me on hold to transfer to customer service to get an order number and when I got to customer service they pulled up my account and no order number. This is the norm at Verizon. I have had to call on a few occasions and it is always like this. I even did a test one day and called back 3 times and asked the same questions, guess what, 3 different answer. My new solution... tomorrow I will cancel Verizon.

0 Likes
mac308

Thanks kcmadd...I can so relate to what you are experiencing.  The 2nd day I signed up for a 'bundle' out come two men to install the direct tv dish outside my condo.  I wanted it removed and upon calling was told it would cost me

$499.00 to cancell the contract.  My home has a residential phone, tv cable and internet.  Never knew

direct tv would be their cable contractor.  And my first bill was not what was quoted by the person who answered my call.  They just go round and round, questions unanswered and then gave me an attitude.  I too am done, but must wait it out until July 9th, when the contract with direct tv is up for 'renewal' to avoid the $499 fee..it's a disgrace how their customers are treated and don't know how they stay in business. 

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Mac308,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes