Plan Changed without my Authorization
KazLaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an on going battle with customer service and I feel like I was lied to in order to get me off the phone. I got an email from verizon and I seen that my bill almost doubled. I call and the rep tells me I upgraded my plan the day after I got service. Here is the catch, I left the for Pennsylvania and I only was home for my service be setup and I left. I also offered to provide proof that no one could have possibly changed the plan. I also see that this has happened with others as I search through this forum.

He tells me the charges are valid but before he gets off the phone he tells me that he will issue a credit and yet my bill is still the same. This is my second go around with verizon and I am experiencing the same issues from before. Why would anyone who signed up for a deal to save money upgrade to a plan that is almost double the day after signing up. He also told me an email was sent about the upgrade and I do not have one.

I changed the plan back immediatley, if I really wanted the doubled plan would I be anxious to not pay that much. The logic doesnt play out here. Sure I can afford the bill but I refuse to pay out money I didnt commit to. I signed a two year contract for the plan I have. Overall I am happy with the speeds clarity of my service but I need this to be fixed.

Re: Plan Changed without my Authorization
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
My Billing Issued Still Unresolved
KazLaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now we are going on two months of me not getting the credit that was promised to me. The last rep I spoke to told me it would be a couple of days and now we are going on a month. I also noticed my plan is now $10 higher than the plan I signed the contract for. How could I be going through so much just for internet and cable that I am barely home to watch. I have to divert time to solve these billing issues. Please fix this, I am not a hard guy to please but I do not plan on giving away money based on glitches.

0 Likes
Re: My Billing Issued Still Unresolved
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KazLaj,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes