Pre-Paid VISA Card REBATE???
lhgiunta
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a visit from a Verizon Fios salesperson in early February and she convinced me to switch from Comcast to Fios with the promise of a lower monthly bill (than Comcast) and better quality customer service, $15 reduction if I had a wireless cellular account AND $300 back in a rebate card!  So far my service has been adequate but my bill is through the roof - I had to haggle with customer service for over 30 minutes because I never got my $15 reduced rate for the "all-in-one" consolidated bill which I was promised in person; and my triple play package, which was supposed to beat the competition is ACTUALLY much higher than Comcast and still NO Visa prepaid rebate card --- have I just been scammed?  I totally feel as though I've been lied to by Verizon sales dept.  What a pile of bull!!   Where is my visa prepaid card --- I actually need it to pay my stupid bill.  What a rip-off!!!  I'm so disgusted.  Going to cancel my television soon. Liane

0 Likes
Re: Pre-Paid VISA Card REBATE???
cullum31007

I too switched because of a salesman that came to my door.  I still have yet to recieve my 300 dollar card!

0 Likes
Re: Pre-Paid VISA Card REBATE???
Justin46
Legend

@cullum31007 wrote:

I too switched because of a salesman that came to my door.  I still have yet to recieve my 300 dollar card!

First, here is a link to another thread here in the Forums on this topic:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/300-gift-card-status/td-p/400285

I encourage anybody who is expecting to get a reward card to read it.

To summarize my experience:

1) I renewed my bundle in 11/15/2011

2) I received an email that day documenting the new deal I signed up for, including the info that I would receive a $300 reward card.

3) On 1/20/2012 I received an email telling my my gift card was in process. That email included the info on how to track the progress of delivery of the reward card.

4) I received the gift card on 2/15/2012., exactly 3 months from the date of my order.

5) The card was actually for $345, the extra $$$$ to cover fees and other expenses.

6) I have about $16 left on the card. I have paid one month's Verizon bill, eaten at several different restaurants, and shopped at the grocery store on the card.

So the offer is valid, you should have received service confirmation that included the info about the card, you should have received (or receive, depending on how long it has been since you ordered) an email with info about how to check progress, and finally three months or so after ordering you should receive the card. If you don't get it in three months, I really don't know what to tell you, the process worked as advertised for me.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes