Problems Ordering New Services
amylross
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying for the last 5 months to order Verizon PC and TV Protection Plan and the Internet Security Suite from Verizon. Initially I tried doing it over the phone and I was told I could not, that I would need to do it online. This is due to me living in Warwick, MA 01378 and not having Verizon Internet (because there isn't service here with Verizon). Every time I login to my verizon account (I have phone and Direct TV with Verizon) and I click either one of the links I just get "This Webpage Cannot Be Displayed Message." I have since called/emailed and still no answers... Does it really need to be this hard to give you my money? Can someone please give me a few moments of their time so I can get this resolved? I was told (and it says online) that anyone can get these services, even if not customers, so what is the problem?

thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Problems Ordering New Services
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.