Returned check charge for 2 out of 3 in triple play?
ewest413

I have triple play (phone, cable and internet) conveniently lumped into a single package. For some reason, when I went to pay my account, the transaction "bounced" causing a fee to be applied to each of the following items: phone and cable. In addition, a returned check fee was initiated. This seems odd to me because I didn't write a check. Secondly, I would assume the fee would be overall (to the entire bundle) rather than processed against two of three packages. In other words, 10 dollar returned check fee to phone and 10 dollar returned check fee to cable. Obviously, Verizon wants to make as much money as they can. However, this seems like double dipping especially when they promote the heck out of triple play package. In other words, I wouldn't even see two fee's if I didn't have Phone service. I kept phone service just to make them happy. I don't use it! Now, i'm tempted to cancel my phone service alltogether to prevent this from happening. Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was a mistake or not on their part. Any help appreciated! 

0 Likes
Re: Returned check charge for 2 out of 3 in triple play?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ewest413,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes