Ridiculous charge after discontinued service
Kelleymarie212

Cancelled my fios triple play after 4 days didn't like it, knew about the worry free guarantee and that I wouldn't be charged any fee, I was told I'd get a bill for the few days I had it and that's fine but then I get another bill for some Internet activation fee for $70 I was told that be spread out over three bills but I cancelled my service after 4DAYS!why should I have to pay this?

0 Likes
Re: Ridiculous charge after discontinued service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nickkel2,

Have you contacted Verizon Support about your issue?  If not, please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing issues, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Nickkle2,

The services were still activated and installed so it is normal for you to pay the activation fee, even if you disconnect.  While I understand how you feel, the work was still done which is why it was not waived when the closing statement was generated

~Jess

0 Likes
Kelleymarie212

The guy came and hooked a wire up to my house outside. I don't get it

0 Likes
Kelleymarie212

The people who came to my house said if we cancelled we wouldn't be charged anything except for usage

0 Likes