Service disrupted for three days
zidlos

I had no internet and television service for three days in my last bill and I was not given a prorated discount for the prior billing period. It is hard to reach someone over the phone or no available link to email anyone. Does anyone have same issues with trying to contact customer support? THis makes me a bit furious and this experience makes me want to switch back to direct tv and another internet provider in the area. I wish the company supports clients like me who pays in full each month, but I would appreciate if I will be given credits for disruption in service for unknown reasons.

0 Likes
Re: Service disrupted for three days
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
zidlos
I guess this discussion was the only last resort I had available at that time. Thanks anyway
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You need to call 1-800 VERIZON and ask for the billing department to receive a credit for a disruption in your service.

0 Likes