Some customer service reps could use retraining
Insight123

I discovered my home voice mail went out on September 18th when my doctor informed me he had been attempting to leave me a message. I called this in and was told the problem should be fixed by 7PM the next day. It wasn't - and it still wasn't fixed on Saturday. I called customer service and was told by someone in the southern Manhattan district that it would probably be fixed on Monday by 7PM. As this was not the first time I've had problems getting Verizon products fixed, I was really aggravated.

The strike by workers about a year ago left me without a phone, internet or cell phone just when I had returned to the States from an overseas job and needed to look for work. It took weeks for my computer to work again though the agent I spoke with yesterday nastily said "I was on strike and I was out for two weeks." Well good for her, but it took longer than that for my service to be fixed. We actually heard some of the wires had been deliberately cut to force management to end the strike. Some of the Verizon customer service people have been quite polite and have tried to be helpful but this one I spoke with on Saturday needs to realize that people do get quite angry when they feel they are being lied to about how long it might take to have a repair done while they are paying for the services!

0 Likes
Re: Some customer service reps could use retraining
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

0 Likes