Some one help me
naughim8

Phone number associated with account:{edited for privacy} I activated my service on January 6, 2012 but didn't get the service running till 01/19 due to outage. It ran for a while then the Internet stopped working again due to outage. I have spent over 6-8 hours talking to tech support on how to fix the issue. No matter what they did I couldn't use the Internet. And I finally called to cancel my service on 2/13. But they didn't cancel my account till 2/25 so I had to call again to cancel. The customer service could see my request for cancelling of account but has no answer why it wasn't cancelled when I requested initially. I called tech support to find out how many days I had service since I started, and it was just 2 days. Yes, it's ONLY 2 days in the duration 1/6-2/13. And of course Verizon was quick to send me a bill and I call billing to get credit for unused days of service but they said service will update the days my Internet was out due to outage. But when I call service, they said it has been updated to billing. They are just sending me round and round. I don't see any point of paying a bill when I haven't even used Internet for more than 2 days. I dont even feel it is right to pay the activation fee. And I hate no one is willing to take responsibility and act. They all say it they don't have the authority to do anything. This is the last step I have to solve the problem. I am just steps away for filling a case with BBB. I hope someone helps me. You can email me back or call me directly on my cell phone. {edited for privacy} This is just too trouble some trying to get credit for the service I never used.

0 Likes
Re: Some one help me
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi naughim8

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
naughim8
When is anyone going to call me to resolve my issue? I have been waiting to resolve the issue? Been a whole day, no one has responded! How long do I have to wait?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

0 Likes