Still being billed for returned equipment
Manatees
Enthusiast - Level 2

After doing some upgrades to my HTPC and getting rid of my Tivo boxes in October, I went online and ordered a Fios DVR and a return label to return a digital adapter and two cable cards. This online transaction cost about $9.95 for "shipping". In short time I received the DVR and return label for the digital adapter and two cable cards. I packed all of the equipment to be returned in one box, put their return label on it and dropped it off at a UPS store. In November I looked at the bill and saw the deduction for the digital adapter and, stupidly, assumed all was returned okay. The next month I look at the whole bill and see that they are still charging me for the two cable cards. I tried the online chat. That was useless. I called the number the useless chat person gave me and, after lots of explaining of how they could not have gotten one piece of equipment and not gotten the cable cards that were in the same box, was told this would be resolved by the next billing cycle. I just got the bill and, lo and behold, the charge is still there. The extra $7.98 a month since October for returned items is really starting to annoy me. Is there a way to contact someone higher up directly to resolve this today? Apparently the first tier I dealt with just outright lie and tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone. I want to talk to someone who will get results.

0 Likes
Re: Still being billed for returned equipment
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
Manatees
Enthusiast - Level 2

When? I am still waiting for a response from anyone.

0 Likes
Manatees
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has been two days and I have not heard from anyone to resolve this. It has been a month since I called and was told it would be resolved. Does anyone know which Verizon physical address to point to when complaining about this to the BBB? I get a list of Verizon addresses to choose from, some a BBB  member, some not. I want to complain about the right entity. The BBB logo on the bottom of this web page takes me nowhere. They are about to lose another customer.

0 Likes
handinpalm
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will NOT hear from anyone.  They do not care about you.  Join a class action lawsuite.  The collection agency is next, then tarnished credit.

0 Likes