Still cannot access my back end of bill pay and change in services.
msgreen82

Well still another customer that cannot access the change in services and since I cannot see what kind of services I can change too. I will be changing to another company as soon as my contract is up.  I understand that Verizon does not care that their platform is broken and broke their own system almost six months ago, but this is going to make me change companys.  

0 Likes
Re: Still cannot access my back end of bill pay and change in services.
xactofluff1

I also have the same issues....Verizon has to this now........frustrating!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello msgreen82

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello xactofluff

We will also have an agent reach out to you as well.

0 Likes
whofamily

We have the same issue and are not able to view/add the services online. Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi whofamily,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes