Tried multiple times to cancel FIOS to no avail!!!
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had been a loyal fios customer for 4 years but I was getting frustrated by the amount we where paying month after month.  I called customer service to see what they could do to reduce the bill but after all was said and one $5 will not keep me around.  I switched to another provider in February and I called to have my services cancelled, minus our email address, as we are keeping this via Verizon YOurDomain, which I placed prior to requesting our service be cancelled.  A week went by and still the service wasn't cancelled.  I called and I was assured that it would be cancelled, etc.  We another 2 weeks went by and still wasn't cancelled.  I called again on 3/8/14 and I was told that for some reason it wasn't cancelled and it would be asap.  Well, guess what??  Still not cancelled.  I called again on 3/12/14 and the c.s. rep stated for some reason it was never cancelled.  She told me that they would cancel the service and we would still retain our email address.  Still NOT cancelled.  I am getting tired of calling and talking to people that tell me one thing and nothing happens!!

0 Likes
Re: Tried multiple times to cancel FIOS to no avail!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes