Triple Play $79.99 a month for one year and $89.99 a month for months 13-24 (plus taxes etc.etc)
Syl10

We ordered this in December 2013. I do understand that the bill would be higher after the first year but got a shock when it was $140. Found out Verizon charges $99.99 for the Triple Play Bundle instead of $89.99. I still have copy of the December 2013 advertisement as proof that second year should be $89.99.

Online chat with Verizon rep did not resolve anything. Rep kept referring to invoice saying we lost the

the following discounts 

Bundle 12 Month Credit through Dec 30, 2014  -  $10

Holiday Season 12 Mo. Credit through Dec 30, 2014 - $10

which brings the new bundle price to 99.99 instead of 89.99.

I understand that these two discounts expired but shouldn't they have put in a new discount to make it to the $89.99 as promised.

Not a happy long time Verizon customer

Does anybody have the correct mailing address to pursue this matter?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Triple Play $79.99 a month for one year and $89.99 a month for months 13-24 (plus taxes etc.etc)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes