Triple play bundle charges
facmo

Recently, I had trouble with my reception and finally was able to have someone come out to make things work right.  I had been sent a new STB and the repairman connected it and all was well.  Then, I received a bill for about $25 more than the plan I had signed up for and than I can afford.  I called about it and after several calls it was determined that the problem was that I was being charged for an HD box.  I hadn't asked for an HD box and didn't even know I had one.  At the time it was connected, my TV wasn't HD ready.  So, I got a $15 credit but was told I couldn't go back to the standard STB I had had because they no longer make them.  All are HD boxes.  I'm living on So.Sec. and a rare part-time job and can't afford to pay $15-$25/mo. extra.  If I could, I would have ordered the plan with all the stations available.  Apparently, there's nothing I can do except quit FIOS.  I've been happy with the service other than these difficulties.  Besides, in March I'll no longer be getting credits for the plan I'm on and my bill will go up another $20/mo.  Can't afford that.  Anybody have any good experiences elsewhere?

0 Likes
Re: Triple play bundle charges
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes