UNABLE TO RESOVE $1595 BILLING ERROR
jelent

In the fall I upgraded my service and returned the replaced equipment. The next month, NOV 2014, I received a bill that included $1595 for unreturned replacement equipment.  I called

about the bill and was told yes they had received it the equipment by the

end of October and that it will be removed from my bill. In December, the same thing occurred: received a bill with the $1595

included - I called - was told it was received and the amount was removed. Guess what in January, I went through the entire process again.

Surprise, Surprise, I again went through the entire process in February 2015. Imagine my joy and rapture when I received my March 2015 bill with the same amount included so I I had to call again and again was told it was all fixed. At this time I was also told I had a past due amount of $4, however there was no entry on the bill citing this other overdue amount.

I repeatedly requested an e-mail stating that the problem was fixed so I would have some record other than phone calls that I had addressed this. Was told that was not possible, however the next day i received an e-mail about the $4 that I was credited. GO FIGURE! Now bear with me one more time as today, 26 March 2015, I received an e-mail telling me that my service will be cut off if i do not pay the $1595 by April 10, 2015. Naturally, silly me I called again and wonder of wonders was told that he had to put in a ticket and it would be resolved - YEAH RIGHT!. Supposed to have a supervisor call me tomorrow at 1000 - can hardly wait. Not holding my breath that's for sure.

0 Likes
Re: UNABLE TO RESOVE $1595 BILLING ERROR
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening,

My apologies for the late response.  I do have your account in front of me and there is a credit pending approval for those charges. You should be receiving an email confirmation in the next few days confirming it's been approved and applied to your balance.

~Jess

0 Likes
jelent

I hear you.  I want to believe you, but I have not as yet received an e-mail about the credit.  When I checked my bill on 30 March, it was clear.  I checked my bill today, 2 April, and now the $1385 amount is on there again saying that it is overdue so I still do not think the problem is cleared.  I was toldon 26 March, by billing that I would soon receive an email aboutthe credit, but it has now been a week - should not take that long if it was really going to happen.   I received a credit previoulsy and got the e-mail within at most 2 days.   I AM STILL VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THIS.   I NEED IT RESOLVED.

THERE IS A MAJOR GLITCH IN YOUR BILLING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jelent,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes