Re: Verizon FiOS Security Deposit STILL not returned after more than a year.
silvh

Hi lawrence, please escalate my issue to the agent? I want my security deposit back. Thank you.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi silvh,

Your case was reopened yesterday.  Please follow the instructions posted earlier to access your case.  You may have a private message concerning this in your inbox.  It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
VADK

Hello LawrenceC,

I have the similar problem. When in Sep 2012 I signed up for FIOS I put a deposit of $125. In Sep 2014 I disconnected the service. I aked to send me deposit as a check because the card I used already expired. I was explained that I will get check minus what I owe for the final bill.

After 3 months I got letter from collecting agency to pay the final bill. And I paid it. For some reason that amount wasn't substructed from the deposit. No word about deposit at all. So I called financial department, then customer service department. I was not able to get information when I can get the deposit back. In financial department they even cannot find record about it. I spent a few hours with a guy from the customer support, finally he promised to call me back, and never did that.

My account number is {edited for privacy}, state Florida.

Please help me to get my deposit back. Appreciate for your help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VADK,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your deposit. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
VADK

Unfortunately nobody contacted me so far...

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VADK,

We have let the team know you are still awaiting a reply.

0 Likes