Verizon Fios i am fed up
Fed-Upp

Many problems switching to verizon from Time Warner, first was the fact that i was told i could use existing router then it did not work, and no one was able to tell me a model number of one i could pick up in stores, 2nd their equipment kept having issues and leaving me without TV and Internet (i work from home a lot i need internet to do so) i called regarding premium channels that i had for free for 3 months i was told, i figure i cancel at 3 months so i won't get charged. i was told that they were free for a year and i asked him to confirm a couple of times and he did, then i asked why is my bill so high he said it was an error and he fixed it, i figure it was time to ask for my $200 gift card that i was promised when i signed up, he said that there was no gift card since i was getting premium chanels for a year, i complained but figured ok sounds good, i just got my latest bill and is high again, so i called to find out what happened this time, the guys says that they are charging me for the premium chanels i complained and told him what had happened and he said that he would fix my bill again and remove the premium chanels so that my bill stays low and that would fix the problem, so then i asked well if i don'd have free channels for a year does that mean that i get my 200 dollar gift card, and he started to give me som **bleep** so i asked to speak to a manager and he asked me "what is this regarding?" so i told him and he say it was going to be a minute, i said it needs to be a manager and not just a supervisor, and he told me that i would have to talk to who ever was there in the phone and started to be rude, so asked for head quaters number, with no luck, asked to be transfer with no luck, so here i am complaining on their web site, before i start looking for a different provider.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios i am fed up
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Fed-Upp

Where do i file an official complain? and why won't customer service let me talk to a manager, they keep only transfer me to a supervisor.

0 Likes
bullfrog6210

they are puting you on the phone whit a janitor. they are lying threw their teeth 

0 Likes
bullfrog6210

and comshaft is no better. the fcc is useless.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes