Verizon Gift card not delivered as promissed
ddrsmith2

I signed up for the verizon fios package last month thru what I thought was direct Verizon. I have always gotten great service from the wireless in the past . We had recieved an offer from direct tv and were currently using time warner. I was not disatisfied with time warner but my wife and I were looking to save a little money . When I called in about the deal I was given a price that was close to what I was currently paying. I did not seem that switching would be worth the hassel. Then he mentioned that we would recieve a 300 dollar gift card with 2 year service. Well we decided that trying Verizon fios and tv would be worth it.

After switching I waited a month to contact costomer service about the gift card. At first the agent told me there was nothing that could be done and that I was not supposed to recieve a gift card. After asking for a superviso,r the supervisor told me that it was a third party that I dealt with and she could offer a 120 gift card . I asked to speak with someone higher but all they could give me was a mailing address to send a complaint.

I give verizon 500 dollars a month for my cell and tv service and the best they can do is tell me to mail a letter. What kind of customer service is this. Are they so big that they no longer care ab out each individual person?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Gift card not delivered as promissed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ddrsmith2,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes