Verizon Rewards Card Stolen
KayteeV

I have looked and looked but can not find any information on who I can call/email to report that my Verizon Rewards card has been stolen.  I am sure its a long shot that it can be replaced, but considering it was issued to me, I thought maybe they have a way to track it or cancel it and reissue a new one.  I only used it once or twice so I know that most of the $$ should still be on the card.

If anyone has any insight into who I can attempt to contact, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

THANKS

Kaytee

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Rewards Card Stolen
Justin46
Legend

@KayteeV wrote:

I have looked and looked but can not find any information on who I can call/email to report that my Verizon Rewards card has been stolen.  I am sure its a long shot that it can be replaced, but considering it was issued to me, I thought maybe they have a way to track it or cancel it and reissue a new one.  I only used it once or twice so I know that most of the $$ should still be on the card.

If anyone has any insight into who I can attempt to contact, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

THANKS

Kaytee

Verizon provides a website where you can track (normally your) purchases on the card:

www.verizon.com/prepaidcard

On the home page there is a link for Lost/Stolen, it gives you a link to a form to fill out and mail in reporting the loss.

The reward program is managed for Verizon by a company named Parago and apparently there is no way for Verizon itself to do anything for you, you must go through Parago.

Have you reported this to the police? I think you should. Also, if you have your tracking number you can log in and see if the card has been used, and where.

Good luck.

Keller, TX 76248

Re: Verizon Rewards Card Stolen
KayteeV

Justin-

THANK YOU!  I truly appreciate your help! I have looked everywhere to find this info.  I didn't want to call Verizon to bug them about it because it was nice of them to have this reward program in the first place.  I think I threw away my info (after holding on to it for months). so I don't think I have the actual card info.

Didn't even think about reporting it to the police since it was a rewards card!  Thanks for the advice!

Kaytee

0 Likes