Verizon canceled my original order and reinstated it at a higher price
dale3521

I can't get Verizon customer service to resolve my issue and I've contacted them 4 times. 3 times they said they would take care of it and never did and the one time they never even got back to me.

I ordered a new customer package online for Verizon Triple Play (Phone/FIOs/Internet) and entered a number to be ported over. I got a message on my phone 2 days later from Verizon saying the number I wanted ported over wasn't available and they would give me a different number. The number they were referring to that couldn't be ported over wasn't what I entered and the new number wasn't what I wanted either.

I called the number they told me to if there were any issues and the rep told me she couldn't enter the new number but she could cancel the order and place a new order to correct the issue and that everything would be for the same price. After the call I received an email with the new cost which was higher because it didn't include all the promo offers I originally agreed on.

I called the customer service the next day and they told me they would take care of it and contact me in 24 - 48 hours. I contacted them 2 more times about this with the same response. The 4th time I contacted them the rep said her machine was down and should call me back shortly once the machine was back up. She never called.

I also attempted to email customer service but I haven't received a response.

It's been more than 30 days since I placed the original complaint.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon canceled my original order and reinstated it at a higher price
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon canceled my original order and reinstated it at a higher price
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I have sent you a PM so that we can look into you issue.

0 Likes