Verizon disabled my online access after I paid to have all features of my service restored
jonnieb

Last month when I paid my bill Verizon said to pay a certain amount and they would restore all of the features back to my service within 4 hours.  It has now been over a month and nothing have been restored. When I contact them they send me an email telling me to call if I want faster service. I emailed them because they always make me so mad that I loose it with the so called customer service rep.  And the reason my bill was not paid in full is because over a year I have been trying to be credited for some service that I had cancelled that was added to my internet, and I'm always told it will post to the next months bill and it never post.  Now I cannot ever log into my account online, because for some reason they have disabled my online access

0 Likes
Re: Verizon disabled my online access after I paid to have all features of my service restored
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes