Verizon not honoring price?
toby718

When I first ordered Verizon it was over the internet, but at the time, my order wasn't getting processed for some odd reason. Before placing proceeding, I called in to inform them of my situation and the lady assured me that when I ordered over the phone with her that the pricing would be the same as online. Based off of what she told me, I decided to go ahead place my order. On 3/20, I received a billing estimate for $203.96 before taxes. I noticed that the triple play package only had 2 of the 4 credits that were supposed to be applied (when I placed the order online it was $144.99 and now it says $154.99) the other $10 in credit was not added. As well, I was guaranteed that the internet activation fee would be waived, and that they would credit it me one time for the $39.99  for the activation fee, but still charge me for it.

I switched from TWC, because the pricing was the main thing that appealed to me. Now Verizon is saying they have no recollection of many of the conversations I had with there representatives. They also tell me that in the notes there is nothing said about the pricing, even though I have contacted Verizon 20 plus times in the pass months. I called so many times due to the fact that my bill took a long while to generate, and I wanted to avoid this hassle by guaranteeing that the price would be honored. It might only be $10 in credit and $39.99, which is miniscule to some people, but for me every little bit counts, and don't mislead people, honor what you say...

Edit: They said that they will review the activation fee being waived, but its not in there notes. Also, that it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks. As well, there is nothing about the triple place pricing in there notes. Everything I was trying to avoid.....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring price?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring price?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us assist and make your experience with Verizon that much better.

We're glad we could help in getting your billing issue rectified to your satisfaction.

If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to make a post here on the forums.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes