Verizon reported me to credit report for collection activity
naresh624

Today i got a call from [CBE group] collection agent regrading outstabding balance of closesd verizon fios account. I closed my account on Jan 2014 since i moved out from the place, 

And Honestly I did not receive final bill in the mail or email.

So When I get the call from CBE group I immediately paid the balance. Now My credit report shows collection activity on verizon. So far I have maitained clean record on my credit history. But this one really hurts me.

Now how do i resolve my credit history collection activity issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon reported me to credit report for collection activity
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you called the billing department and asked for assistance?

0 Likes
Toney820

I am having the same issue as you are. So far I got hung up on,and still waiting for a supervisor to call me back. As you , I did not recieve my final bill through mail until  may, so I paid it  in (may) thinking nothing of it.  This thing has ruin my credit report, it is the only thing I have had on it ever. I would like to know is there anyway to resolve this issue and who can I talk to because the recovery department is no help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Toney820

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
theresultant

I have same issue with verizon,,, they don't communicate to each other unless they read something in a post, then they contact other dept..like today when i posted i wasn't paying my cell bill,,,45 mins later i get txt msg my bill is past due..thanks Elizabeth now i can go get my cell phone 6 from AT& T..

0 Likes