Very poor customer service
SNHN

We have been a long time customer with Verizon FIOS. We moved in November of 2013. At that time we notified Verizon and had service stopped at our old address and put in an order for the service to be transferred to our new address. It took over 45 days to get service established at our new address. I have logged over 37 hours on the phone waiting for help and dealing with customer service representatives that did not know how to solve problems. After finally getting our service restored I was notified that we had a credit due from our old account. I spent another 3 hours on the phone getting the credit applied to our new account. I then paid the balance due on the new account thru our online banking. This weekend I received an e-mail notice that my account is overdue and services will be terminated by the 13th if the bill is not paid. I just spent one and a half hours on the phone with the billing and finance department. They say they have submitted a request that the credit and the payment (they say they see that the bank payment has been received) be applied to the outstanding bill but cannot send me a confirmation to that affect. I have been told verbally that something has been done so many times but then it has not been done that I don't believe them. It has become very insulting every time that a customer service person tells me they are sorry for the inconvenience and have asked them to stop saying it but they just say they are sorry again. Is there anyone out there that can get this account straightened out once and for all or is the only way to solve this mess to cancel my account and go to another service provider (we have two other available).

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Very poor customer service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Very poor customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SNHN,

We've now closed the private support case. If you ever require further assistance, we're here 24/7 to help out.

Have a great week!

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes