View Bill Online
mikesrails

Every month I get an email from Verizon with subject: Your bill is now available online. There is a link in the email that says:You can now view your current bill at verizon.com. When I click on the link I am taken to the Bill tab of my account with the message "your billing information is not avaliable".

Apparently Verizon has me set up with 2 user profiles. User profile 1 I use for email but not billing info. Profile 2 will let me see my billing information online.

This has been in place for more than 2 years, numerous trouble tickets, hours on the phone, and nothing changes.

Comcast, I'm heading your way, especially since Verizon announced there were no FIOS plans for Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

0 Likes
Re: View Bill Online
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Tom_in_VA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Three months ago I canceled my phone service but kept my FIOS double play Internet and TV.  I got an e-mail from Verizon that I was given a new account number.   When I login to my account, my new account number is listed first but no billing information.  Below this is my old account number and my final bill which was a refund.   About 6 weeks ago I called Verizon and was passed around some.  After 30 minutes on the phone both people said to create a new account.   I tried to create a new account but was unable to do so because I already have an account for my new account number.   When I try the on-line support to send an e-mail or call, I enter my zip code but keep going back to the general support page.  Any ideas on how I can contact the right person at Verizon to fix this?            

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Tom_in_VA wrote:

Three months ago I canceled my phone service but kept my FIOS double play Internet and TV.  I got an e-mail from Verizon that I was given a new account number.   When I login to my account, my new account number is listed first but no billing information.  Below this is my old account number and my final bill which was a refund.   About 6 weeks ago I called Verizon and was passed around some.  After 30 minutes on the phone both people said to create a new account.   I tried to create a new account but was unable to do so because I already have an account for my new account number.   When I try the on-line support to send an e-mail or call, I enter my zip code but keep going back to the general support page.  Any ideas on how I can contact the right person at Verizon to fix this?            

0 Likes