Webpage 'remember me' does not work
Netmouse
Enthusiast - Level 3

The My Verizon page always makes me log in and does not remember me the next time I open the page via the link   And yes I check for it to remember me.  It used to always remember me.  This started a few weeks ago, it seems when a fix was made to go to the web page of the link (to the TV Listings) and not stop at the main page.  They fixed one thing and broke another?

0 Likes
Re: Webpage 'remember me' does not work
DAWg134
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, same problem here as well. Just started within the past week or so. I posted a similar message over in the FiOS Internet sub-forum earlier today as I hadn't yet stumbled across your post.

But as you say... at least it goes straight to the TV listings now instead of first displayingthe account summary/"sell more crappy Verizon services" page. I hadn't connected the two previously, but I suspect you're right - they fixed one problem and created another. I'd complain about the 15-second wait "... while we access your account", but if they tried to fix that they'd undoubtedly crash the internet inadvertently.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello netmouse,

Thanks for reaching to us. Could you advised if this is occuring with different browsers or one specific browser?

~Francis

0 Likes
Netmouse
Enthusiast - Level 3

Francis, it happens with different browsers - IE, Firefox, Chrome.  I re-tested the link to the My Verizon main page and still a problem.  And created a new link, and still a problem. I notice when I then login, the image I use is now missing (not displayed).  Something was messed up in the login process by Verizon.

The link generated for me was:  https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/ngen/upr/signin.aspx?session=n&goto=https://www.verizo...

The My Verizon he page says, "The page you wish to access requires that you sign into My Verizon. Please sign into your account below."

Why don't you test?  Others post it happens to them also.  So you can test yourself launching from a link on your desktop to My Verizon.

0 Likes
ike71
Contributor - Level 1

Your session has been timed out. Please Try Again !

0 Likes
ghnkfh

Also started a few weeks ago - tried in multiple browsers - if a browser tab is closed, we stay signed in, but if we close the browser totally, and restart the browser, we have to sign in again.   Something changed ..

0 Likes
rcmozo

Started a couple weeks ago. Very annoying and inconvenient. I use Chrome but tested in IE 11 and same prob. Before this prob, I saved the bookmark in chrome and would single click to go straight to my verizon email inbox. One click and within 5 sec I'm viewing my inbox. Now the site requires my username EVERY time AND password EVERY time. PLEASE FIX THIS!! I avoid checking my verizon email now.

0 Likes
miclac56
Enthusiast - Level 3

The only thinkg that might work is to tell people to avoid Verizon. It is what I've been doing.  Keep ignoring us Verizon.  WE WANT TO STAYED LOGGED IN.  I also wonder why they try to sell you security features yet force this change on us for security reasons?   Security is my responsibility, not yours!

0 Likes
larmel38

@netmouse wrote:

The My Verizon page always makes me log in and does not remember me the next time I open the page via the link   And yes I check for it to remember me.  It used to always remember me.  This started a few weeks ago, it seems when a fix was made to go to the web page of the link (to the TV Listings) and not stop at the main page.  They fixed one thing and broke another?

0 Likes