What Does Verizon Consider a New Customer?
ups19382
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am interested in getting one of the bundles....either phone, FIOS internet & TV, or just Fios Internet and TV. I currently have the FIOS internet, but have been receiving ads for phone, internet, and TV plus a $300 Visa gift card for less than I'm paying for internet alone. It says it's for new customers. Would I be considered a new customer since I the TV and phone would be new to me, or would I be an existing customer since I already have the internet? I'm just curious if I could qualify as a new customer since the TV and phone would be something completely new to me. 

0 Likes
Re: What Does Verizon Consider a New Customer?
Airwolf1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@ups19382 wrote:

I am interested in getting one of the bundles....either phone, FIOS internet & TV, or just Fios Internet and TV. I currently have the FIOS internet, but have been receiving ads for phone, internet, and TV plus a $300 Visa gift card for less than I'm paying for internet alone. It says it's for new customers. Would I be considered a new customer since I the TV and phone would be new to me, or would I be an existing customer since I already have the internet? I'm just curious if I could qualify as a new customer since the TV and phone would be something completely new to me. 

You already have service with them even if it's just internet so you would be considered an exsisting customer, not new.

You could call and see if they can give you an offer close to the new customer pricing (highly doubt they will match it) or you can cancel service (if out of a contract) then re-sign up with the new rates.