Who can I call to get the billing nightmare to end?!
black_hound
Enthusiast - Level 3

All the stories you've heard about nightmarish billing problems and no way to resolve them? TRUE. ALL TRUE.

My HD set top box failed and I had to have another one shipped out {and don't you know Verizon tried to bill me for the shipping}.

I got the shipping charge reversed but every month I'm getting billed for the HD set top box despite the fact that the box should be free (as part of a bundle). I don't care that it is a replacement box. The bundle price is the bundle price. Every month I have to call and waste my time arguing with customer service reps (who keep trying to upsell the premium channels instead of fixing my problem) to get the charge backed out. Frankly, I'm sick of the whole thing. And by the volume of traffic on this board, it's clear that Verizon customer service and billing leave a whole lot to be desired.

There used to be a number that you could call to get someone from the executive customer response team to clean up the mess made by the call center reps. Now that number is only a voicemail box from which there is no return call. Ever. Which is not surprising given the poor quality of billing and even poorer quality of billing problem resolution.

All I want is to talk to someone who can a) use the English language, b) have basic math skills, and c) solve this once and for all. Does anyone have a workable number that gets through to someone not reading from a binder with actual authority to fix a problem?

BH

0 Likes
Re: Who can I call to get the billing nightmare to end?!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
Your right, they are true! and don't waist time with the private messages, just another way they say " oh now it is to late to correct this"
0 Likes
black_hound
Enthusiast - Level 3

*bump*

March 1: Received a voicemail from someone on the escalation team who (of course) called a secondary phone number instead of the primary number listed as "best number to call" on the issue report.

March 2: Called back the number left on my voicemail and (of course) it did not connect to a live person, and instead was dumped into a voicemail box.

We'll see if anyone calls me back.

0 Likes